Thank you for using idoly. We hope you find it fun and practical. For the proper functioning of the page, we need you to follow the rules, terms and conditions proposed below.
- That you have read and understood what is stated here.
- That assumes all the obligations set forth herein.
- That has the legal age and has sufficient legal capacity to use the Service.
1. Holder of the service
The owner of the Service is idoly (hereinafter, "idoly").
2. Need for acceptance
The data entered by the User must be accurate, current and true.
3. Rules of use of the service
- I. Do not introduce or disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic or pornographic nature, that advocates terrorism or that violates human rights.
- II. Not to spread, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content that violates fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized constitutionally and in international treaties.
- III. Not to spread, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content that constitutes illicit or unfair advertising.
- IV. Not to transmit unsolicited or authorized advertising, advertising material, "junk mail", "chain letters", "pyramidal structures", or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as commercial spaces) that have been exclusively conceived for it.
- V. Do not transmit or spred any information and false, misleading, ambiguous or inaccurate content in a way that induces to error or may mislead the recipients of the information.
- VI. Do not impersonate other Users of the Service or transmit the access data to the account or the password to a third party without the consent of idoly.
- VII. Not to spread, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content without authorization from the holders of intellectual and industrial property rights that may fall on such information, element or content.
- VIII. Not to spread, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content that supposes a violation of the secrecy of the communications and the legislation of personal data.
- IX. Not to spread, transmit or make available to third parties photographs or images of minors.
- X. Any substance that requires a prescription or that must be dispensed under the supervision of a doctor (doctor, dentist, optometrist, optician, pharmacist or veterinarian) is not allowed in wallapop. As well as the products that you can influence in the health of the individual (that present contraindications, interactions, etc) and perishable of any type.
The User is obliged to keep idoly unscathed of any possible claim, fine, penalty or sanction that may come as a result of the breach by the User of any of the aforementioned rules of use, reserving, in addition, idoly the right to request compensation for damages that may correspond.
4. Exclusion of Users
5. Exclusion of liability
Idoly owns all the videos sold through its platform. The videos are private and idoly will not expose them in any public place except with the express consent of both THE INFLUENCER and the client, so Idoly will not be responsible, directly or indirectly, nor subsidiarily, for the damages and losses of any nature derived from the use of the contents as well as the lack of legality, reliability, usefulness, veracity, accuracy, completeness and timeliness of them.
With an enunciative, and in no case limitative, idoly will not be responsible for damages of any kind derived from:
a) The use made by the Users of the Service or by the origin, possible inaccuracy, or possible falsification of the data provided by the Users.
b) The contents, information, opinions and statements of any User or of third persons or entities that are communicated or displayed through the Service.
c) The use that Users can make of the materials of the Service, whether prohibited or permitted, in violation of intellectual and / or industrial property rights, confidential information, content of the Service or third parties.
D) The performance of acts of unfair competition and illegal advertising.
E) The eventual loss of data of the Users for cause not attributable to the Service,
f) The access of minors to the contents included in the Service.
g) The unavailability, errors, access failures and lack of continuity of the Service.
H) Incidents that may occur in communications, deletion or incomplete transmissions.
i) Non-operability or problems in the email address provided by the User.
idoly will respond only and exclusively to the User of the Services provided by itself and the contents directly originated and identified with their copyright, being limited, at most, to the amount of the amounts directly received from the User by idoly, with exclusive n in any case of liability for indirect damages or loss of profits.
Any claim or controversy that may arise between the Users of the Service must be resolved between them, obliging itself to keep idoly completely undamaged, without prejudice to which idoly will make its best efforts to provide Users with a prompt and satisfactory solution through its Customer Service at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Content and services linked through the Service
The Service may include technical link devices and directories hat allow the User to access other pages and Internet portals (hereinafter, "Linked Sites").
The User acknowledges and accepts that accessing to the Linked Sites will be at their sole risk and responsibility and exonerates Idoly from any liability on possible infringements of intellectual or industrial property rights of the Linked Sites. Likewise the User exonerates idoly of any responsibility for the technical availability of the linked websites, the quality, reliability, accuracy and / or accuracy of the services, information, elements and / or contents to which the User can access.
In these cases, idoly will only be responsible for the contents and services provided in the Linked Sites to the extent that it has effective knowledge of the illegality and has not deactivated the link with the due diligence. In the event that the User considers that there is a Linked Site with illicit or inappropriate content he or she may communicate it to idoly, without in any case this communication entails the obligation to remove the corresponding link.
In any case, the existence of Linked Sites should presuppose the formalization of agreements with those responsible or owners thereof, nor the recommendation, promotion or identification of idoly with the manifestations, contents or services provided. idoly does not know the contents and services of the Linked Sites and, therefore, is not responsible directly or indirectly for the damages caused by the illegality, quality, outdated, unavailability, error and uselessness of the contents and / or services of the Linked Sites or for any other damage that is not directly attributable to idoly.
7. Intellectual and industrial property
Industrial and intellectual property rights over the works, protected services and any content or elements on which intellectual and industrial property rights that are used in the Service (the "Contents of the Service") belong to their legitimate holders. The User will not acquire for the use of the Service any right of intellectual or industrial property, nor license of any use on such elements.
The Contents of the Service include, the texts, photographs, graphics, videos, images, icons, technology, software, bases of data, and other audiovisual or sound content, as well as its graphic design and source codes used in the Service. This enumeration is made by way of enunciative and exemplary, not limitative.
The text, the images, the graphics, the sound files, the animation files, the video files, the software and the appearance of the Idoly website are subject to protection for intellectual and industrial property rights. These elements may not be validly and legitimately copied or distributed for commercial use, nor may they be modified or inserted in other websites without the prior express authorization of the owners.
The User declares to be the exclusive owner of all the rights that fall on the works, Protected services and any other elements protected by intellectual or industrial property that it incorporates into the Service (hereinafter, the "Content").
idoly does not represent or has any business connection with the brands that Users can advertise in the Service.
Any questions s related to the above can be raised through the Customer Service through email@example.com.
8. Publication of ads
EL INFLUENCER that wants to offer a product or service for sale must take into account that by publishing its advertisement it is issuing a sale offer, which will be binding as soon as it is accepted by another User.
In any case, at the time of publishing their ads, the User must take into consideration the following:
- It is not allowed to publish ads with images of sexual content.
- It is not allowed to publish ads related to sex, eroticism or fetishism, nor related to massages, company services or friendship.
- It is not allowed to advertise pyramid schemes or similar.
- Only one property per ad is allowed to be announced. In this case, the property must be advertised in the locality in which it is located.
- You can not look for companions or companions for relax floors, massage floor, etc.- It is not allowed to publish images or descriptions that do not correspond with the service really offered.
- It is not allowed to publish images or descriptions that do not correspond with the service actually offered.
- It is not allowed to publish images of minors.
For his part, the User interested in acquiring a product must bear in mind that when he agrees to buy a video, for a set price, he is signing a contract of sale legally. binding with another User. Likewise, the User must take into account that when acquiring an article, he will be considered a taxpayer of the Tax on Onerous Transfers and Documented Legal Acts ("ITPAJD"), TPO modality, being obliged to keep idoly completely unscathed in case of non-compliance to that obligation.
9. Visibility service
Users will not be able to increase the visibility of their ads in idoly, through the contracting of advertising preferences services ("visibility services").
10. Idoly shipping service
During the purchase process, the user will provide a valid email address, being essential that the transaction be made through the idoly website (www.getidoly.com) and that the payment of the product be made Seller through the same.
How to sell step by step:
As in any transaction, when a user is interested in buying one of the products or services that the seller offers through idoly, the seller will receive a notification via email from idoly (firstname.lastname@example.org) in which the instructions for the realization of the video will be specified.
In this screen the name of the buyer and the price offered by the article will be indicated, as well as his willingness to use the shipping service.
Preparation of the product for the shipment:
THE INFLUENCER must make sure that the video is in the proper format for the correct visualization of the same by the buyer.
The deadline to deliver the video to the buyer will be 5 calendar days from the date of sale of the product. After the period of 5 days, the amount will be automatically returned to the buyer.
It is very important to respect the deadline to avoid that the buyer has to make the purchase after its cancellation, with the damage that this could cause.
How to buy step by step for hiring the idoly shipping service:
The buyer can start the purchase process on the seller's screen. Pressing this button will access the purchase form from where you can complete all the necessary data to receive the product:
- Data of the card through which the payment will be made.
- Email address in which the delivery will be made.
- Name and guidelines for the completion of the personalized message.
Once all the previous fields are filled out, the total cost of the purchase will appear, which will include:
- Product price.
- Final price to be paid for the product.
All payments made using the idoly payment system are secure and protected in such a way that the money will not be transferred to the seller until the video has been delivered.
With general character, the videos acquired through the application of idoly can not be returned, except in those cases where this is agreed between idoly and the buyer. In general, the right of withdrawal does not apply to transactions carried out through the application of idoly, except in those cases in which the law expressly recognizes it.
Notwithstanding the above, idoly has a service of attention to the client, in those cases in which the product received by the buyer does not conform to the initial description of the product. To be able to use this service, the buyer must contact idoly at email@example.com within a maximum period of 48 hours after receipt of the product. idoly will not accept any request after the stipulated period of 48 hours. Once the request is received, it will be evaluated internally by idoly and, if applicable, idoly will process the return of the product or service and the refund of the price.
Idoly will only reimburse the price provided that the mediation has been evaluated by the only channel offered by idoly for mediation.
To be able to use this service it will be essential that the entire transaction has been made through idoly.
11. Nullity and ineffectiveness of clauses
12. Applicable legislation and competent jurisdiction